A. The corporation revokes the election made under Section 1362(a).
B. Full lawful name listed, address of business, Taxpayer ID #(SS#)
C. State who owns how much. Ex. John Doe owns 100%.
D. Date of Incorporation
E. Date of 100% or otherwise stockholder and name and date
F. Taxable year Ends- List the date you selected on Articles of Dissolution, make sure you give a week or 10 days from date of sending to be termination date.
G. Corporate Name Listed again as on Sec. of State website
I. Write-I am sending notice of cancellation and Articles of Dissolution due to whatever you chose it to be. Ex. Lack of business due to COVID. Then effective date again.
3. Sign name by: John Middle Doe – copyright symbol afterwards, All Rights Reserved, Without Prejudice-Fax to Secretary of State and keep fax confirmation.
4. Re-convey the business to the Land and Soil with a “Business Deed of Reconveyance” Red Ink Red thumbprint. This can be signed via video recording or facetime and sent to recording secretary.
5. Record a “Certificate of Assumed Name” with all the variations of your new business name. I kept the same names, just dropped the LLC or Inc for example.
6. Change all terminology to earnings and not income in your record keeping process, plus change checks, debit, credit cards, processer names, etc. to match the new name.
7. Zero out any property and file next year’s tax return up until the point of dissolution.
8. If you need to apply for an EIN# for your vendors, you can do that with a SS-4 application and fill out section 9a other-private trade non-commercial business. Line 16 is the same other and specify private trade. Line 10 select Banking Purpose-General. Line 17 -Private Trade. I did not put the SS# in Line 7b, but it was sent back requesting more info and I then filled it in with no spaces and put Foreign next to it. I did receive an EIN# back and they categorized me as non-profit. I sent a response back stating that we were not non-profit and repeated that we are private trade, non-commercial business. Still waiting on a response. Document and keep all records and mailing, faxing receipts etc.